Sunday, August 22, 2010

35 Weeks and counting.....

Well I am now 35 weeks and getting so excited to see Kimber! She is such a mover and I am so excited to see what she looks like. I washed all her clothes today so it is getting so close. I have not been so good on taking pictures of my prego belly, but I will try and take some these next few weeks for sure. Me and Brandon had our last "Child Birthing" class last Tuesday and I loved it, not sure that he did though! I learned a lot even though I thought I was all ready, I really wasn't. I really recommend any new time parents to go to the classes cause you learn a ton!! I will keep you posted on when our little angel comes into this world.


Also, last wednesday my poor husband had to get his appendix taken out so we are kind of nursing each other right now. He has been such a trooper through all of this. He has never had a surgery and he really pulled through it really good. We would like to thank everyone that came to the hospital, sent "Get Well" gifts and came to the house to visit, it really meant a lot to us!!


Here are some pictures of the Nursery, not quite done but almost there!








They are a little out of order so sorry!!!












1 comment:

  1. Ashlie!!! I have been meaning to call you since we have been back to see how everything is goin! we need to catch up!!!

    ReplyDelete