Monday, August 31, 2009

New York Trip!


Hello! Yes I am still blogging, just slow. Back at the first of August I went on a trip with my mom and sisters to New York! We went to a couple of plays, went to Regis and Kelly which Regis was out so Ashton Kutcher was the guest cohost, went to Good Morning America and the Today show! It was a really fun trip and I loved being with my mom and sisters. The worst part was being away from my cute hubby for that long. We shopped a ton and I got the experience of riding a taxi and risking my life!! When you see the taxis in the movies, that is really how it is in New York. We spent a lot of time in Time Square and went around Central Park! We also sae Max and Karina from dancing with the stars. Here are some pics:





This is Me, mom, and sisters standing in front of the World Trade Center area.


As you all know, this is the Statue of Liberty. When we were getting onto the water taxi to take us out there, they had to delay because of the plane that crashed into the Hudson river. That was horrible!









As we were walking back one night, I saw this building and I thought this was an awesome picture.








This is a picture of us in Central Park. We went around the park in a Bicycle Taxi, yes one guy took all four of us around the whole park on a bike!


These next few pictures aren't the best, but here is Kelly and Ashton


Here is Robin from Good Morning America

Here is Meredit Viera from the Today show.
This was a very fun trip and I want to thank my mom and sisters for a good time! In September, Brandon went on his Big Bull Elk Hunt and shot an Elk. Once I get the pctures loaded to the computer I will put some on here. Today we went to Wyoming so I could Antelope hunt and I got some shots, but no luck :(. Stay tuned for the rest of our hunting adventures, it has just begun!!











No comments:

Post a Comment