Friday, April 17, 2009

Girls Night out!

So I am just thinkin about the wedding and totally spaced to tell everyone of what I got to do today. Last night my sister got a hotel for her (Shannon), Jaime, Amy, my mom and me. We went to dinner at Spencer's, which was delicious and then went back to the room and hung out. Today we woke up and went to breakfast and then got ready and went to Massage Envy and all got a massage, it was fantastic!! We hung out until the rehearsal and went to that and then went to dinner at Marie Calendars. It was such an awesome day and I want to thank my sister Shannon for getting the hotel room for the girls. She is such a thoughtful person and I am really lucky to have her as a sister. Also, I want to thank Jaime for being a great sister as well and Amy for being an awesome sister in law. Also, my mom! She is the greatest mom a daughter could ever ask for. Thanks girls for the wonderful night and day!

No comments:

Post a Comment