Sunday, March 15, 2009

First Shower!!!

Hello Everyone! Last week on March 7th I had my first shower! It was thrown by my sisters and sister in law and it was a blast. I got to see all my friends from my old neighborhood, friends from high school, friends from the past years and a lot of family. I have a few pics, but supid me forgot to get my camera until the end of the shower when everyone was leaving. I just wanted to thank everyone that came and for their support already, we got way spoiled!! Here are a few pics....

3 comments:

  1. Hey, why didn't you tell me you had a blog - I would have linked to you awhile ago. Glad I had to find it while I was blog stalking. I posted about your fun shower too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I hope the wedding planning is going well! You look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you send me a wedding invite girl!! Here is our address: 153 E 600 N, Provo, UT 84606.

    ReplyDelete