Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Let me tell you a little bit more about me and Brandon. We met in November 2006 and dated for a couple of months and then went our separate ways for about 8 months. We met up again in August 2007 and have been dating ever since. We got engaged on October 11th 2008 at my Hunters Safety shooting test (I know you are probably wondering what the heck I am doing, but it is quite fun)! Before I met Brandon I wasn't really an outdoorsy kinda gal, but I got likin the outdoors pretty quick! We then bought a house in Clinton at the end of October 2008 and we fixed it up a little and Brandon is now living in it, I have to say that I am a little jelous that he gets to stay there and I don't!



This past weekend was, as you all know, Valentines Day! I think all guys dread this day, but this year was mine and Brandon's first year together so I was lovin it! We actually celebrated the night before by going out to dinner to my favorite place Olive Garden and I got a Wii Fitness! Brandon had to work so I just kinda stayed at our house and lounged all day. That night we played the Wii with one of our good friends and watched a movie. It was a good first Valentines with my man!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Ashlie, you got a blog finally!!!!!!!! You look BEAUTIFUL in this picture, you two are such a cute couple. I can't wait to see you at your wedding! yay for blogging :)

    ReplyDelete